in the market would like some advice

mercredi 6 janvier 2016

I am looking to buy equipment to roll 4 x 5 bails I will have to buy a cutter rake tedder and bailer the only dealer I have close to me is JD and they are great to work with they sale JD and Kuhn I have been looking at a 458 or a 459 roller and have found I can buy a new one for less than I can a used one around here I would also like to have a cutter close to 10 ft I am running a 4230 JD tractor so HP should not be a problem and a wheel rake and 17 ft tedder any one have any advice I priced all new yesterday Kuhn 800 cutter Kuhn 17 ft tedder and Kuhn 10 wheel rake with JD 459 bailer at 49600$ would prefer not to spend that if I do not have to we will be cutting about 120 acre of hay and I am sure we will pick up a little contract hay around here. thanks for your input. jewett



in the market would like some advice

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire