Degelman Protill for breaking up sod

samedi 4 novembre 2017

Anyone ever used a Degelman Protill to break up land? I had talked to a neighbor about breaking up some hayground for me that had been in alfalfa for 7 years. I was going to rent a Summers diamond disk and hire him to pull it with his Case IH quadtrac. Way faster than me pulling our 18ft offset. Well he was renting a Protill from an area dealer and he told me it would do a better job than the summers disk. It was a 40ft machine pulled behind a 620 hp quadtrac and it made short work of breaking up that hayland. One pass on one field and it was smooth and looks about ready to seed into. The other field he did 2 passes as it was a little rougher from mole hills. 2 passes made about a perfect seedbed. I was really impressed with that machine. What he did in 2 passes would have taken me 4 or more passes with our disk to make it look even close. I wish I'd have taken before and after pictures. 



Degelman Protill for breaking up sod

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire