X1120 Center Caps (Hub Covers)

jeudi 2 novembre 2017

We love our X1120 but I have never been fond of the aluminum rims. Too fancy for our red clay mud.

I was blessed to find four Kubota factory steel rims in mint condition. All I had to do was purchase some center caps which were pretty reasonable.

These center caps are flexible rubber material, not the hard plastic ones that I imagined would slip through the backside of the rim and be held against the hub.

So I am wondering if you just squeeze these flexible things over the hub before you mount the rim then maybe vacuum holds them on.

I won't be able to get to this job until next weekend but thought I would check to see if any of you have worked with these little buggars.

Thanks


X1120 Center Caps (Hub Covers)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire