Bale spear length

lundi 12 mars 2018

What length bale spear do you guys recommend for a 3x4 bales.  After years of wanting to learn how to weld I am taking a welding course at the community college; I always wanted to take a class when I was working there, and the tuition would have been free.  I always had students to oversee, so I could never take the time to take a class.  I thought that a bale spear would be a good project for me to build.  Since I am not taking the class for a letter grade I just can't see the sense of making a 5" square box.  It serves me no purpose; besides I like building things that I can use, and I can't use dumb little box.  Of course unless I used it for a paper weight, and I don't really need one.  

 

I was thinking of using the 39" spear, is that going to be to short.  The 49" one just seems to long to me.  



Bale spear length

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire