NH 1075 Computer Clears stack count

samedi 17 mars 2018

I've got a NH 1075 balewagon that I picked up last year and I put around 40k bales through it with no real issues with the sensors or computer. I got an early cutting of alfalfa this year and I took the machine out to find that it will not stack in auto in any stack pattern. Here what it will and wont do

Will do:

It will complete the E stack pattern with the machine sitting still and the hydraulic engaged while manually tripping the first table.

It will stack will all settings in manual mode

 

Will not do:

The machine will not retain stack counts for first and second table during use in automatic or manual mode

In auto once the machine loses its stack counts it flips the first table up and proceeds to make a center rail tie (3 tie bales)

 

 

It appears that it most commonly happens when I'm driving over bumpy field conditions or when a bale hits the loader hard. I understand that theres a count retainer thats supposed to keep the count for 6 minutes after the key is turned off (my machine has never done this) could that count retainer be bad? If so does it look similar to a starter solenoid? I've checked several times for shorts because the machine did blow the 15 amp hydraulic fuse but cannot find any. Is it safe to assume the computer is good because it will stack it if the machine is not moving? Also looking to see where the computer ground is attached to. Thanks for any help in advance!

 



NH 1075 Computer Clears stack count

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire