Tmr wear costs

mardi 13 mars 2018

I'm trying to put numbers on wear and usage of the tmr mixer and tractor running it to get a better dollars and cents value to get me to a decision on making the jump to a baler with crop cutter or not and staying with my current open throat machine. Right now it takes roughly an hour of run time per batch to mix feed. One batch for the lactating cows and one for the youngstock. When utilizing chopped feed it took about 5 minutes to mix the batch. I hired a guy in with a cutter baler years back and those bales busted up within 5 minutes.

The questions I have are;
1. what kind of value does one put on the wear on the mixer?
2. What value does one put on the hours being put on the tractor? Using my 7510 Deere currently
Any input is greatly appreciated
Thanks in advance
Chris

Tmr wear costs

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire