Barn and Shop Layout

vendredi 30 mars 2018

Good morning ladies and gentlemen. Thought we might have a little fun. I know I will suffer from information overload because you folks have so many wonderful ideas. Since I am just getting my barndominium built i was wondering how you would lay out the barn to make the best use of the space and ease of work. I have a round baler, inline square baler and Kuhn accumulator, rake, drum mower, sprayer and tractor to put in there and I am thinking my work bench will be built on casters so that I can move it to work in other areas if needed.

 

Attached File  Barn Layout Plan.pdf   55.23KB   1 downloads

 

20180330_105659.jpg 20180330_105745.jpg 20180330_105829.jpg

 

 

 All the stuff on the floor on the right side of the first photo is my hay barn that is going up outside so that area will be cleared out. I am looking forward to your thoughts and ideas. Thanks for allowing me to take advantage of the vast experience here.

 

Buddy



Barn and Shop Layout

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire