Searching for help with figuring out what to do about a 4 x 4 round baler

jeudi 8 mars 2018

Hi.  I was wondering if someone with some more experience can help  me figure out what to do.

 

So I have a kubota MX5800 and I've been bailing with a NH 311, which works pretty well, but I've been having a bit of trouble looking for suckers - I mean helpers- to put up the hay. So due to this, and because I have a hay hut and net that I like to use round bales with too, I've been thinking about getting a smaller round baler . I think a 4x4 one is pretty much what my limit will be, especially given that I have hills. I know nothing about them, of course, just that the new ones are pretty expensive (understatement of the year). So I'd like to stay under 5k, but could go a little higher. As an end hay user, I like net wrap, but I'm fine with twine because I store the hay inside. I'm also very much into low maintenance/reliability - I have my eye on a 483 New Idea that isn't too much, but I'd love some more input.

 

Thanks in advance !!



Searching for help with figuring out what to do about a 4 x 4 round baler

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire