BX2230D Value

mercredi 28 mars 2018

Hey all. Just inherited my dad's tractor and looking for a value to be fair to others. Serial 5H521, (Yes H) maybe 2005, with a FEL.
I've looked at asking prices for BX2230D's but don't know how many hours are on it at this time, can't be a lot, and there's a big variables in prices and I have to be sure they have same attachment.

I want to get a discer and bushhog for some small food plots we have for hunting. I've used the loader the few times I've used it at his and my house and loved it. Only have turf tires right now so not sure about going down/up hill at the hunting property to work on a food plot down the hill in southern Ohio. Once I get more comfortable with it I may try.

I'm sure I'll be on here with lots of questions later.
Thanks.


BX2230D Value

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire