After a month of restoration work...

lundi 12 mars 2018

Acquired my neglected RTV900 about a month ago. It was in sorry shape, but I saw the potential and purchased anyway.

With the mechanical issues addressed , fresh oil, coolant and reupholstered seat and backrest I was finally rewarded with a test drive on Saturday.

I live on a gravel lane which is uncomfortable with my BX2350, the bone jarring ride is avoided whenever possible.

Compared to the BX this RTV is like driving a luxury car with marshmallow suspension, I am impressed. Both are equipped with the same engine but the similarities end there.

One question...compared to the BX the RTV seems sluggish off the line but has plenty of speed once it gets moving.

Is this due to the 600lb weight difference or ?


After a month of restoration work...

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire