X1100C Air Cleaner question

mercredi 21 mars 2018

Let me start by saying I purchased a new X1100C a month and a half ago. Hour meter is now stands at 24. I'm new to this forum, and to the Kubota RTV brand, but have over 50 years of experience with diesel engines of all sizes. Owned a Kubota B-8200 for 24 years, ran as good the day I sold it, as it did the day I bought it.

I've noticed that the snorkel on the RTV's air cleaner, blows as much air out, as it sucks in. Before I pull the valve cover to check intake valve clearances, thought I'd ask if anyone else has noticed this air exiting the intake snorkel. Seems if it were a tight intake valve, I would notice a rough running engine.....but it runs smooth, and starts in an instant, even with temps at 10*F.

Maybe it has something to do with that inner air filter..??


X1100C Air Cleaner question

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire