Case IH 8870

mardi 25 septembre 2018

The farm has an 8870 with a 14 sickle header.  I am so over fighting with the header.  Seems like we can't get anything cut in a day...replacing.guards, sections, overlapping sections, getting scratched by the reel tines fixing guards and sections, and snapping reel shaft.   Can I buy a pull-type discbine and mount it on the swather in place of the sickle head? Can't swing a self propelled discbine and Dad and my amazing wife (the help) are not too keen on going to a pull-type. A pull type hesston auger header needs 75 hp and a 12 foot hesston discbine (1372) needs 85. Would the hydraulic motor that currently drives the auger header have enough poop to run the discbine? I don't need to go 10 miles/hr. I'd be thrilled with 6 - 7.



Case IH 8870

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire