JD 535 baler, multiple net wrap issues

dimanche 30 septembre 2018

New to me Deere 535 round baler. I'm having multiple net wrap issues. I have gone over every adjustment in the manual. A new brake pad probably wouldn't hurt but it seemed to be within spec. I made around 8 round bales with it, of those only 3 wrapped on their own, I would have to pull the string sometimes multiple times for the wrap to activate for the other ones. None of them cut and the very last bale I made appears to have net wrap throughout the entire bale. The bale track flashes yellow like it's supposed to while the bale is being made. The manual says when the bale is done the yellow light and will alarm will stay on while wrapping and cutting. For me the yellow light and alarm only come on for about a 1/2 second, then the yellow light turns off. Any ideas? Ditch it and try string wrap?



JD 535 baler, multiple net wrap issues

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire