Deworm-pour on vs injection

mercredi 19 septembre 2018

Don't have a corral/squeeze chute, have only 6-7 cows. Got a trailer now and can heard them into it 2-3 times a year but wonder which is easier and more effective, pour on or injections. Either way I need to go buy the applicator. My neighbor friend did it last time with an injection gun (he has a corral and several hundred cows so injection is his way) we just did it in a trailer and done in 5 minutes. He hung from the roof area and did it, didn't change needles and not sure if that is correct or should it be changed for it cow (I am a nurse so I would have changed the needle) 

 

I got the mineral granular from a bag that I give them for flies, heard to give the large (200#) protein buckets to them during the springs, summer?

 

I think I hit it all. Newbie has a lot to learn but I do like messing with them, darn bull is so gentle he likes his head and neck to be rubbed, others slowly getting use to me. My horses think they are cows, hang out and lay with them.

 

Thanks    



Deworm-pour on vs injection

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire