New holland 650 declutch

mercredi 5 septembre 2018

Good evening all,
I just purchased a nh650 with 8k bales thru it. I finished bailing my first 70 rolls and wanted to see what I was doing wrong. When I open the gate the declutch disengages perfectly, when I bring the gate back down it feels like the machine is coming apart and chatters horribly, sometimes not engaging the belts at all till i back the pto way down and finesse it. The manual said to release bales with the pto engaged so I thought I was doing the right thing..... is there an adjustment or something?
Also the net wrap actuator seems to not have enough power to push the duck bill, I took it apart and cleaned it (the prior owner was obviously only running string), it works fine but rattles like it's in a bind and unable to do its job. Is it time for a new one, or is there a way to rebuild? All the insides brushes etc looked fine.....
Thanks in advance.

New holland 650 declutch

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire