Loose bales.

dimanche 16 septembre 2018

Since I have had my baler it seems the last 6 inches of the bale is not as tight. The rest of the bale is very tight to where you can even think of sticking your finger into it even a half inch. But the last 6 inches or so is loose enough you can get 4 fingers in about 3 to 4 inches. This is with netwrap (vermeer) with 3.5 wraps. I onow in the manual it says the windows on the net should be stretching but not breaking and it seems like it is going on tight but maybe i need to up the brake setting. This is on a vermeer 6650. I dont know if i should just keep what i am doing before i go messing with it. Baled about 800 bales so far this year and not have one issue with it at all, no missed bales being wrapped.
Will be doing a big last cutting in a few weeks and would like to get the bales super tight all the way to the end. I am packing the bales good on the ends and have good shape to the bales. Any ideas?
Have never tryed the string on this baler but from what i have seen (first baler for me) string seems to keep the last few inches tighter. This is from my observations of custom balers from years before.

Loose bales.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire