Buying a new disc mower, but...

lundi 16 mars 2020

I am trying to buy a new disc mower. I don't want or need a conditioner.  I am considering mounted and trailed, but would like to keep the price down, as I only bale around 600 bales for my own use. My main question or problem is that I have several fields that grow rocks and would like the ability to  keep the cutting height as high as possible. Local dealers include Kuhn, Krone, New Holland and Vermeer. Have read all the technical data I can find and it seems that most of the mowers, even with skid shoes, the maximum cutting height is around 3 inches.

 

Does anyone use skid shoes on mounted mowers? Some of the trailed mowers can cut higher, but cost almost twice as much. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for any help, advice.



Buying a new disc mower, but...

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire