Karmex DF

dimanche 8 mars 2020

I have never used anything with residual and was looking for something to mix with Roundup (generic) to get longer results. I was wanting something to use under trees, around bulbs, fence lines, the side of driveways and alongside buildings. My local supplier recommended Karmex. I haven't read every word of the label but it seems like there are a lot more "don't" than "do". I'm also finding it difficult to find mixing rates for spot treatment/ backpack sprayer. I live in town but farm outside of town. First thing I noticed was not to be used inside town. Is this just because the spray lays on top of the ground until rained in and could be tracked around or handled by the neighborhood kids? Is a cup of powder in a 4 gallon sprayer right? Anybody have any experience with this stuff? 



Karmex DF

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire