Massey Harris Suntyne 500

samedi 21 mars 2020

Hi I am new to the forum and hoping someone may be able to help me with some advice, I have just purchased a Massey Harris Suntyne 500 combine with baker boots its in fairly good condition for a 1957 model machine I have downloaded the original manual for this machine but still trying to get my head around how it all works as the previous owner left some super in the fert box and hours later and 5 cans of inox I have finally freed it up. It has the small seed box also but this does not seem to be connected to the gearbox? I am wanting to use it for mainly Rye and Clover in some paddocks which will be rotary hoed and worked up first and some paddocks just direct drilled. I was wondering if anyone was familiar with this old combine drill ?  Thanks in advance.  I will post a pic of the machine once I work out how to.

 



Massey Harris Suntyne 500

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire