Considering a 3 point rake

mardi 3 mars 2020

I currently rake with a old NH bar rake. It actually works pretty well for me I like that idea of a rotary rake to hopefully not trap as much moisture under the windrow. I started looking around and then remembered that none of my small tractors have remotes. My favorite tractor to rake with is a weird Indian made 30hp that leaves almost no foot print. Has almost no parts availability and I don't think I can add remotes. I have a Ford 3600 with a loader, research I've done shows that because it already has a loader I can only get a remote by doing a quick disconnect line and swapping lines back and forth.

 

So what do you think about option 3, just run a 3 point rotary rake on my little tractor? Looks like the biggest complaints I see are raking corners and the rake rising over bumps. I was considering the one Agri-Supply sells, $3500 shipped.



Considering a 3 point rake

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire