Speed loss on X900

mercredi 25 mars 2020

I have noticed a loss of uphill power with my X900 and it is not related to fuel filter, pump, etc. I have 9,000 miles on the machine. I installed a hand throttle which helps when plowing. I am very familiar with how to "down shift" with the hydrostatic transmission by easing off on the pedal and this still works fine. It is just a bit more sluggish on hills. I ran across this video while searching for ideas:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz6Rb9wBwf8
I've been kicking this around for a year and today I decided to give it a try. It is quite amazing what 3/4 of a turn did! I believe this hollow threaded rod is a micro adjustment for fuel delivery to the fuel rail. Tomorrow I will give it more of a test, but after today's adjustment it seemed to be an amazing change. I was testing it on a hill with 6 inches of new snow and I didn't have to "play" with the pedal to continue on.
Has anyone done this? This is easy to do - the most difficult thing was taking the anti-tamper cover off!


Speed loss on X900

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire