Weed Control

samedi 28 mars 2020

I have a hay field landlord that keeps about 1 acre at the end of the leased hay field that we work and insists that I need to spray his acre for weed control so he can plant his vegetable garden that he lets grow up with a bad case of ragweeds yearly. I agreed to spray his part on the condition that he tell me what product, how much and when to spray. Of course I will need to be careful of overspray next to our hay field. I am not aware of a good and safe product that people can spray on their vegetable gardens. Meanwhile hes researching and I`m sure it wont amount to much on what he finds out. I have researched a product Goal 2XL but have little knowledge of its use for sure. Anyone have any products in mind?



Weed Control

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire