Grease! Lets talk brands, types and why

mardi 31 mars 2020

I'm on the hunt for a new grease.  I've been using Mystic General Purpose NLGI#2 for a few years.  My source is no longer available.  I've been thinking of switching to Lucas Red and Tacky #2.  Like others I want one grease that fits all, u joints, PTO shafts, baler bearings ect.  I hate having different types of grease for different application, but if i need to i will.  I've looked at the grease compatibility chart that is floating around and it seems the two I have referenced here will work together.  So changing over shouldn't be an issue.  

 

Let me know what you all use and why.  If this has been hashed out let me know, i'll be happy to delete this thread, but i searched and didn't find anythign.

 

 



Grease! Lets talk brands, types and why

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire