Bermuda - Broadleaf Weed Control prior to 1st cutting

jeudi 26 mars 2020

Good day gang.

 

So, i put out 1 pint/acre of glyphosate, along with 2 quarts/acre of Prowl H20 about a month ago.  Sometime in mid-February.  Picked a nice sunny day that had a high temperature of about 62 degrees.

 

I'm disappointed in the control that I achieved  with the glyphosate on some winter broadleaf weeds that are still hanging around as of yesterday.  My coastal is starting to wake up with the recent weather patterns.  It will be time to put out my first good shot of fertilizer in another couple of weeks, as we're just about outside of our frost window here in the Southeast.

 

I'm a bit fearful to go out soon with something like 2-4,D or Weedmaster, knowing that the bermuda doesn't exactly love that product.  I don't really want to tinge it while it's waking up from dormancy.  My gut tells me to just let them be and plan another application for after my 1st cutting.  Just wanted to see if any of you all have ran into this scenario before and what may have worked out in your situations.  Suggestions?

 

Thanks!

 



Bermuda - Broadleaf Weed Control prior to 1st cutting

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire