Your Best Bait for Trapping Rats

lundi 23 mars 2020

After searching HayTalk and not finding this topic, I hope this is the approptiate place to introduce it. The Internet states that peanut butter is one of the best baits for trapping rats. I tried it and didn't get any takers. Neither rats or mice would touch it, and I knew that they were in my shop. When I noticed these vermin would chew holes in 5 gallon plastic buckets to get at shelled corn stored in them, the idea hit me to super glue five kernals of corn onto the trigger of Victor rat traps, and this bait has been catching one or two rats every night. Also, beginning to catch mice in the rat traps.

 

What bait do you find is best for trapping rats in your farm buildings?



Your Best Bait for Trapping Rats

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire