Krone 870 Multi pack HDP is it worth it?

vendredi 27 mars 2020

Howdy All 

 

 

I live in North West Colorado and I grow and sell all of my hay for horse and the spoiled or number 2 hay gets sold for cows.  

I also do a small amount of custom baling.

 

The demand for smalls bales is growing so I been considering the multi pack 870.  Has any one ever worked with this baler? Do you think the bales in the multipack will replace the small bale?  I must add I dont think any of my customers around here will cut the strings and try to send the bales into a hay loft. (Like I use to do with dad)   Most will be stored on the ground or in a shed.  

 

So I Looking for advice on if the 870 can replace my 890 and also accomendate many of the small bale users? 

 

If you are not familair with an 870 hers is a link.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3Lryp4VBdU

 

 



Krone 870 Multi pack HDP is it worth it?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire