Vermeer 555xl

jeudi 22 octobre 2020

Bale density. Hey guys I'm new to the forum. I've got a vermeer 555xl I think should bale a tighter bale. The bales look good when they come out of the baler but after a day or to they look saggy and loose. I put plenty of string on them and let them roll in the bale chamber an extra few seconds.Ive got the density adjustment at max and the needle will barely get in the yellow. Seems like when I'm tying the bale the needle drops quite a bit and sometimes it will drop some before I start tying.I have researched the forums without much luck. I would like to know how to bleed the density system and any troubleshooting info on the cylinders or check valves would be appreciated. I'm done for the year so I have time to get it right over the winter

Vermeer 555xl

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire