Any CAD, Drafting, House Plan recommendations

mercredi 28 octobre 2020

Do any of you draw house plans for fun or profit?  I've talked with the local school drafting instructor about having student work but lets just say that virtual learning makes that a bit less practical.  Every time I try using the free online house plan programs I realize I really don't like struggling to make everything fit.  We have a mechanical engineer friend who has told us our general plan will work and will make sure whatever plans we have will be structurally sound (house plans aren't his specialty so he doesn't do the 3D drawings that I'd really like to see how it will really look).  

 

What I really want doesn't have to be specifically to Kentucky codes, just sound placement of where everything goes with the ability to "see" how the house will look.  Yes, I am talking about a house, not the hay barn that is in the works too :) .

 

Thanks,

Shelia



Any CAD, Drafting, House Plan recommendations

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire