NH 56 rake repair

lundi 19 octobre 2020

I tried to search through topics. Apologies, if I missed something that has been covered. Also, the same if I use wrong terms. I have not owned or repaired a rake like this before. 

My key question before I provide some detail is what order to take apart and test components for a rake that does not turn.

The rake serial# is 49747, if helpful

It was "discovered" in some woods and had a tree wrapped through a rear support bar - so it was siting for a long time. 

The ground contact wheels turn a little but the one near the gear box is deformed and it rubs badly too -hard to say how much that impacts it not spinning well. Both seem to roll a little better in reverse. 

I don't think it is trying to engage when rolling. The rakes do not spin freely on their own either. The lever on the gearbox has a little play but it doesn't seem like it does anything by feel or spring back.

 

So, I am looking for someone that might suggest an order of operations for taking things apart to troubleshoot section one at a time.

 

Thanks for any advice



NH 56 rake repair

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire