Another belt lacing question

dimanche 1 novembre 2020

I waited long enough to buy a lacing tool. lol We called around looking for a place to re-lace belts on two old Vermeer balers. The closest place is across the state so...............

 

I did search on here and found some good info but my questions are:

 

1. Considering Vermeer, what is the best lacing type? I have run Clipper style for years. I read here where someone said Alligator don't work well on Vermeer. How about the MATO?

 

2. I have to do two different widths. 14" and 6". Is there one tool that will do both well or do I need two?

 

3. Recommended suppliers or tools? I have seen some folks say don't get this one or that one.

 

We only do about 500-600 bales a year.

 

Current belts were replaced about 3 years ago and the belts look good just lacing is starting to look bad.

 

Thanks



Another belt lacing question

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire