NH68 feed bar adjustment(not for bale shape)

lundi 2 novembre 2020

Picked up an auction NH68. Seems to work pretty well. Problems it has is the red steel feed tooth is hitting the frame at the far end of it's stroke, so opposite side of the bale chamber. Also the roller bearings seem to hitting into the rail at the top of each stroke.

 

Right now my best guess is it's the position of the spring loaded arm, not sure what it's name is... When looking at pictures of other peoples NH balers online I see their arm is installed further than mine. Looking in the manual I can't find anything about how it should be positioned. My guess is it should be pushed in all the way to the nub I circled? Anyone know where that should be positioned?

 

dg5bHHC.jpg

 

 



NH68 feed bar adjustment(not for bale shape)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire