Got to be rings - right?

mardi 16 décembre 2014

After replacing fuel pump, termostart, and attempting every cold start procedure I can find or that has been recommended, I am still unable to get this YM240 to crank without assistance "starting fluid." I even took it to the John Deere place concerned the the shims between the block and the fuel pump were not correct, but they are. Any suggestions y'all?



Past that, it really seems to load up just pulling its own weight up a hill until it really warms up and I mean after 30 minutes or so. The John Deere folks say they think it has stuck rings, which should clean up as it is used, but I don't use the thing but maybe 6 times a year. Is there a particular additive I might put in the fuel or in the oil which could help this?



Everyone tells me that the Yanmar is the way to go over my Hinomoto, but the fact is my E230 at present is 10 times the tractor this 240 is. If only I could find a way to get 13.6-16 Ag tires out of China cost effectively for the Hinomoto, which has turf tires. Any suggestions on that would be helpful too. I can get two R1 Ag tires size 13.6-16 (yes, this is the same size as turf tires) and inner tubes for $200 FOB to their port in China. The problem is custom fees and etc. getting them into this country. I could really use some help getting a couple if anyone has any ideas.





Got to be rings - right?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire