Inoculant sprayer on small, square baler

mercredi 9 décembre 2015

I've been making small square hay bales for a few years and have just bought a McHale 995LM small wrapper.

I've been thinking about adding an inoculant sprayer to my baler to improve wrapped bale quality. I've spoken with a few inoculant suppliers and they haven't a clue about small bales. They're happy to sell boxes/bottles of concentrated inoculant for specially made dispensers on big round balers but can't tell me anything about mixture or spray rates for a DIY sprayer.

 

I was planning on buying a 15 litre (approx 4 gallon), battery powered back pack sprayer to fit to my baler with a switch on my tractor dash to turn the inoculant spray off and on as required.

15 litres might not sound like much, but we're usually only baling 100 - 200 bales in a day (due to wrapper bottleneck and also that's the usual size of my paddocks.).

 

Has anyone here fitted their own inoculant sprayer to a small baler ?

Any tips ?



Inoculant sprayer on small, square baler

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire