Balance problems after mounting a bale thrower

vendredi 11 novembre 2016

Hi all. I just mounted a NH model 70 bale thrower on my MF 124 baler. Everything fits and runs great, but I'm noticing that the increased ballast in the rear is making the front of the baler light, causing it to rock considerably more when run stationary. The main drive chain running back from the plunger cam is also developing slack when the plunger is at its farthest throw, which makes me think there is a slight warping of the bale chamber / plunger box from the weight and shaking occurring - probably not good for the longevity of the baler.

MF 124's are made to handle throwers, but the NH 70 may just be a bit heavier than what's usually put on a 124. Does anyone have any ideas how I could remedy the issue? My thoughts are removing excess shielding from the thrower in an attempt to lighten it, and/or adding weight to the baler'a tongue - neither of which are ideal.

Thanks!

Balance problems after mounting a bale thrower

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire