UTV tires

samedi 19 novembre 2016

So I’ve had my Polaris for about three years now, the machine itself has been excellent, all I’ve done is change oil and fuel filter once a year. I did have one other issue, but Polaris took care of that and extended the warranty for another year even.

However, the tires suck. First winter I had it run a frozen piece of corn stalk thru a tire, have also run sticks thru em as well when out cutting wood or trimming grapevines in the woods. Three have tubes in em now and the fourth has a whole bottle of slime. 

Original tires are Carlisle’s, made in the USA even. Anybody found a brand of tire that is tougher but doesn’t make it ride like a log wagon? I think they call the originals 2 ply, but they are so thin they won’t even hold a plug, more like the thickness of a good old extra heavy duty inner tube.

 



UTV tires

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire