Manure spreader.

dimanche 27 novembre 2016

Ive finally decided I need to acquire a manure spreader. Stock piling manure all winter and waiting for the neighbor is just getting old. I currently only have 16 cows but plan in doubling that over the next several years. Anyhow I'm looking at a used Meyer 7200 vertical beater spreader and a smaller kuhnknight side slinger. I will be spreading solid manure not slurry. My question is with the Meyer spreader. I don't see many around our area and I'm curious if they are good spreaders and if there are any things other than auger pan/flighting and bearing condition I should concern myself with. Do any of you hay talkers have any experience with either of these machines? I mean this is kind of hay related I guess it all turns to manure in the end anyhow. Thanks for your help.

Manure spreader.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire