Case Ih 8590 4x4 baler?

vendredi 18 novembre 2016

Hello all,

Just bought a 8590 case in pretty decent shape, The monitor was lost or sold or something but it was not included.

So after researching the price of a new one and also all of the problems that they cause I was thinking of updating it to the AGCO GTA from the Maize co. retrofit

 Or if I can find enough info on what it does change it out to a common of the shelf industrial PLC controller programed by myself and install new sensors.

Do you guys think the second option is feasible?

What things do the monitor/controller control?

it looks to me like it is mostly info on alarms, speed, bale formation, bale count and pressures. All easy to do.

The things I see that it can control are: when to tie, lube cycles, accumulator control, bale density.

 

 

Thanks



Case Ih 8590 4x4 baler?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire