Axle relocation bracket for MF 124 baler

samedi 12 novembre 2016

Hi. I have a Massey 124 baler that I recently mounted a new Holland 70 bale thrower on. Due to the excess weight it's a bit too light in the front, and I gather that New Holland's answer to this is installing an axle relocation bracket to move the left hand tire back about 8". I talked to my Massey dealer and no such piece exists for Massey balers, but I assume it would be easy enough to make since the hub just bolts onto the axle with four bolts. Thinking a very thick piece of flat stock to run the bolt-on point of the hub about 8" backwards.

Does anyone have any experience with this? Any recommendation what thickness of flat stock would be sufficient to support the weight?

Thanks!

Axle relocation bracket for MF 124 baler

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire