New Holland 354

vendredi 11 novembre 2016

I just bought a NH 354 grinder/mixer and I am trying to locate an owners manual.  So far I have been unable to locate, so thought I would give good old HT folks a try. 

 

I maybe unusual, being I do read (and find useful) the owners manuals for equipment. I have found parts manuals for a NH 354, but not an owners manual.  And yes I know it is an 'older' machine (built from 1971-76 I believe), but for grinding a couple little 4H critters feed, it will serve my purposes (actual grinding feed for 2 grandkid's steers that Grandpa supplies, but that is a different story).

 

I know that if I had a specific problem, Mike10 is there usually there to help (thanks Mike), but I still desire to have the owners manual.

 

Any and all thoughts/ideas/copies will be greatly appreciated.  I am not looking for a 'free' ride (nor demonstrating against our next commander in chief).  Deplorable maybe yes, but willing to pay for manual and intelligent enough to know how to read it.

 

Larry



New Holland 354

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire