Fluid leak on my X900

jeudi 1 décembre 2016

Well I finally had the fluid leaking on my X900, was doing the 200 hour maint and decided to see what was going on. I noticed the hydraulic steering hoses were wet. So I tighten up the hoses at the bottom. Thought I had it fixed. Several days later noticed it was dripping again. So I took the plates off and looked at it again. It was determined then that the leak was at the Valve by the steering wheel.

It was at that time that I took it to the dealer, I wasn't going to dismantle the dash to fix that. Service guy at the dealer was able to tighten the hose with out dismantling the dash, so it worked out.

While there he adjusted the hard shifting. I won't say it is a 100% better, but it is close to it.

So in the end, the leak got the shifting problem taken care of.

Now I will be installing a backup camera to use while I push snow this winter. Maybe I will scare the snow off.


Fluid leak on my X900

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire