Mixing ammonium sulfate

dimanche 23 juillet 2017

I started out the year using an AMS substitute called rRequest and a while back after reading a study on them I saw that spray grade granular ammonium sulfate by far gets the best kill with Roundup. I know it's recommended you put the AMS in first at 17 and a half pounds per hundred gallons of water and I am looking for some advice. How do you get the AMS mixed up in order to put it in the sprayer. I have been putting 10 lb in a 5 gallon bucket of water stirring it up and pouring it in the inductor on the sprayer and repeating that process until I get the recommended amount in for that load and then I had to take the heck out of it before adding any other ingredients. Most times it goes good but some days I have a heck of a Time to get it mixed in the bucket and even though I have a big Line Filter and filters on each boom line I'll end up getting a granular in a nozzle or 2. Any tips

Mixing ammonium sulfate

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire