Truax Flex II No-Till Drill

lundi 24 juillet 2017

After years of B&M at my local FSA office, it seems that they have bought our county a Truax no-till drill. It looks like the local co op may manage the use of it. I saw it today at the co op and I was impressed. The coulters looked heavy and well built....it has 3 seed boxes....and a friend at the co op sent the operators manual home with me today for me to study. People from Truax are coming to teach them how to operate it....I might just show up myself that day. ;)

 

The only negative that I have seen about the drill so far is that the wheels are on the sides of the drill instead of behind. Seems this drill is manufactured up in New Hope, Minnesota. I guess I won't be looking as hard to find a drill for a year or two until some of the local numb skulls tear this one all to crap. But it does look tough and well built.....hopefully it will take them a little longer to sabotage it.

 

Regards, Mike



Truax Flex II No-Till Drill

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire