NH315 tire sizes?

lundi 17 juillet 2017

The NH315 baler we just got delivered is a little tired, and I am trying to wake it up and get it ready for baling.

 

One of the tires (LH) popped on the way to us (it was towed on the road) and was replaced with a car tire to make the final few miles.

The other one is rather dry-rotted also and I would like to replace both. Not sure if either size was original.

 

Thing is, I have no idea what sizes this should take. I prefer going with floatation tires, and from my limited research I came up with this:

 

Tire, Flotation, L.H., 9.5L-14, 8 Ply

Tire, Flotation, R.H., 25 x 7.50-15, 6 Ply

 

But I am not sure that is actually correct.

 

Alternatively, I could leave the car tire as is, and simply replace the RH rotted one: but I reckon I might have difficulties getting the thing level, no?

 

 

 

Any guidance appreciated.



NH315 tire sizes?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire