Heavy Duty Front Springs for x1100c

jeudi 20 juillet 2017

Just wanted to pass some information on to anyone who may be in need.

I have a 2013 x1100c. In 2016 I had a western Impact v plow installed. western says H/D springs are not required but recommended. After the plow season was over I still felt I didn't need the springs but heavier duty is better right? So off to the Kubota dealer I went. I got a part# of V5218 for just the springs and I ordered two. After about three weeks I called the dealer to ck on the status of the order and was given the standard dealership quick answer they are back ordered but we'll ck to see how long. After about four days I get a call from parts saying that the H/D springs I ordered are not made for my x1100c. So anyone needing H/D front springs may want to more into this. I know boss plow say they are required.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20160910_124133.jpg (62.1 KB)


Heavy Duty Front Springs for x1100c

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire