Carted wheel rakes - sorry for this again

lundi 31 juillet 2017

I know there's a thousand wheel rake threads already.  I've read the ones I can.  I'm thinking of moving away from the rollabar style.  

 

The New Holland pro cart has my attention because the old new holland rollabar worked so well and for so long, but a couple of years ago I bit the bullet and got a Kuhn trailed disc mower that cuts better and runs circles around my old 617 cutter, so Kuhn has me interested as well.  I do have a Sitrex dealer local (believe they still make new holland rakes) but they want $100 less for a 10 wheel than the new holland dealer wants for a 12wheel.  

 

That's the new holland 1225 and the kuhn 112.  There's also the kuhn 312 model that looks like they tried to cross a high capacity rake with a carted rake.  Anyone have input on the Kuhn 312 and any advantages / disadvantages of them?  There are a couple of small (5-7 acre) tracts that I sometimes cut, so I'll either need to factor that in or keep one of the old rollabars.  

 

I'm not in the market for a high capacity or a rotary, so any advice is appreciated.  Including on what to look for and how to understand what I need to be looking for.



Carted wheel rakes - sorry for this again

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire