What percentage of alfalfa?

lundi 31 juillet 2017

I get the occasional bale kicker who ask this question, "If you had to guess what would you say the percentage of alfalfa to grass is in the bale"? I usually tell them I wouldn't know how to answer your question. Why don't you stop by take s look at the bale to see if it is what you want. Depending on my mood at the time I might tell them I will have to get back to you after I plot out the hay field to count the plants, do the math to come up with an average. Couple of times I gave an answer like 60/40, 30/70 with a reply back indicating that is too much or too little.

How do you handle this type of question? If you give a percentage how did you come up with the numbers?

What percentage of alfalfa?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire