NH 570 Banana Shaped Bales - need help

jeudi 27 juillet 2017

Hello Fellow Hay Folks,

 

New to the forum and enjoy seeing all these good discussions and group support.

 

Hoping for some help on a problem I have with my NH 570 baler that I picked up this spring.

 

Bales come out of the chamber with more hay on one side than the other causing banana shaped bales.  I adjusted the packer forks as illustrated in the manual to feed hay into the far side of the chamber, added two sets of hay wedges, increased bale pressure, doubled up my windrow size, adjusted feeds and speeds, etc.

 

While these changes have resulted in some improvements, I still have bales that are a little shorter on one side than the other that causes some of the bales to break on occasion when they take a hit.  I have a thrower and at least one bale will explode per wagon while I am filling it and some are ready to come apart if not handled carefully while unloading.

 

Like the performance of this newer baler as it gobbles up the hay but am very disappointed in my bales.  My old MF124 Baler used for the past 30 years made a great tight bale.

 

Is there hope for this baler?????  Is it possible for this baler make a nice shaped bale consistently?

 

Need some advice

 

 



NH 570 Banana Shaped Bales - need help

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire