Stinking wheels

samedi 22 juillet 2017

I am so feed up, my 3pt MH25 hay rake doesn't have the factory wheels, the previous owner changed them out for some cheap things meant for a wheelbarrow.. They lasted about 5ac for me.. I went to TS and got the largest set that would fit, said they would handle 800lbs each, 3/4 axle, ball bearings, etc.... I knew they weren't what they should be but hoped for the best as that's all I could find.... well one blew out within 30 minutes today...  I'm sick of this,

 

I'm needing suggestions on where I can find the correct wheel for this rake, anyone have a parts rake behind the barn ??  I have looked all over the web and found lots of these rakes but so far no wheels...

 

If anyone has replaced the wheels and had good luck let me know what you used, this is getting old buying something that doesn't work....

 

Thanks

Chris



Stinking wheels

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire