2012 RTV 1100 for $2000

lundi 24 juillet 2017

So ...I wrote and asked what the real price is as that had to be a typeo. The lady replies and says it's her daughters and gave me her email address.

here is what follows:

11:29 AM (6 hours ago)
Nice looking RTV. Please let me know how long you have had it and how much you are selling it for.

Patricia Ware
Attachments12:41 PM (5 hours ago)

to me
Hello, thank you for your interest in my 2012 Kubota RTV 1100 It has 778 hours. Tires is new.
It is equipped with the factory cab, Hydraulic tilt bed, A/C that blows ice cold, a heater that will run you out of the cab on the coldest day, Warn winch, high rise intake (keeps filter cleaner longer), two outside mirrors, tinted windows, strobe light, front L.E.D. lights, rear work light, rear window guard, full turn signal and hazard light kit, two sets of tires and wheels (one for hard surfaces and one for all terrain), Rhino lined bed and has just been serviced by local Kubota dealer. The all terrain tires are brand new with zero miles on them.
My asking price is $2,000. Probably it deserves more, but I just finished the divorce, and I own the rtv. I don't ask to much for it since I need to sell it fast....I have some financial problems. I'm trying to close this deal through eBay due my work. The deal includes free delivery since I have a voucher and can ship anywhere in US.
If you're interested to purchase just email me your full name, shipping address and phone#, so I can notify eBay that you are selected as my buyer and they will contact you to explain the entire procedure.
Bellow I attached some pics so you can see how clean is it.

Thank you


---my reply:


Greg Perr <dothq2@gmail.com>
6:13 PM (12 minutes ago)

to Patricia
I will take it. I can pick it up tomorrow. I am just a few hours from Cincinnati. You do know it is worth a good bit more book value.

-----

So, any bets on whether or not I get an email back. I'm guessing it's a scammer and they do not want someone to pick it up, so they'll say it's sold or not reply at all. but if it's no the up and up I might get a RTV 1100 for a steal. I would honestly give her more. but .....this is one of those that fall in the "to good to be true" category


2012 RTV 1100 for $2000

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire