My new scrap metal and welding project.

samedi 13 janvier 2018

I have been in need/want of a land plane land leveler grader whatever you call it for a while now. I have been gathering up and saving some scrap and leftover steel to build it the 4" square tubing were some old parking lot light post, i had to buy some 4" 1/2 flat bar to make the hitch mounts, i got 2 used 12' grader blades removed from a flote everything else was left over from a other jobs or scrap. So I Finley got a chance to get it started this week. it is 8' wide 6' long and 18" tall. I have made it to accept cat 1 and cat 2 quick hitch so I would be able to use it on both my tractors. So far so good next step is to put some 3/8 flat bar as bottom skids and weld in some 4" angle to mount the grader blades to.

Attached Thumbnails

  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg


My new scrap metal and welding project.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire